A simple but effective fact that I know I can use is the word SPEAK. S-smile, P-posture, E-eye contact, A-animation, K-kinetics. Keeping these points in my mind and practicing these will help me believe that I have the tools to become a great speaker in any situation. This class to me is about finding my strengths and weaknesses and building my background in public speaking so I feel confident when I have to go to interview for future jobs. Everyone needs to keep in mind that your voice is important and people will listen if you can convey your message is a structured, well thought out manor. Let your voice be heard and speak out!
- Ashley H
- Sonora Landeros
- Studies show that drinking beer turns men into women, watch what you drink guys. #beaman #watchwhatyoudrink i.imgur.com/xDeEeQc.jpg -Douglas 3 years ago
- Spending money like you have it while still being thousands of dollars in dept #collegerich -Douglas B 3 years ago
- Why don't we used things like this in America #simpleinnovations i.imgur.com/X0j6LUX.gif -Douglas B 3 years ago
- Illegal for bars in Colorado to sell less than 4% alcohol by volume #drunk denverpost.com/legislature/ci… -Douglas B 3 years ago
- Rockin out some tweets before the deadline #betterlatethannever #procrastinate -Douglas B 3 years ago